TAM Battery is a research project powered by a mobile App which allows capture of responses yielded by patients during the course of a series of medical tests. These in-app tests include capture of audio-visual inputs, images in addition to aural, oral and written tests that are designed to comprehensively test the patient.
- Mobile App UI / UX and Code Development
- Design and implementation of digital evaluation tests
- Capture and analysis of various patient parametric Scores
- Cloud-based backup and export of complete patient data
- Reports analytics generation
Porrselvi Palanisamy Sri Ramachandra University , Porur
Neuropsychology, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science