Making a mark in the tech service domain with 317 projects deployed, the Pupa Clic team have always looked at innovation as a backbone during product spec evaluation and construction. Focussing on an agile model of development with a bi weekly drop, the customers have a hand on monitoring, tracking and provide feedback during every step. With our work culture having a feedback based route it made sense that our enterprise software solution mobFos had the ability to perform the same when used by customer service professionals.
Features also included :
1. Daily attendance for CRM, to be marked at customer place at the time of first activity of the day.
2. GPS tracking for CRM with current location and KMs travelled in a day. Backend dashboard to have tracking feature for all CRMs.
3. Option to send text messages to the customer through the APP. Content and numbers to be visible in the backend.
4. Daily activity schedule on the APP with activity reminders
5. Option to make calls to customers in the APP and also option to record those calls as well.
and others such as
-> Background location tracking would be initiated during a case set to WIP and case closed
-> During check-in and checkout location will be captured but continuous background location tracking would not be initialised
-> Call recording and notification reminders would not be available
-> Template SMS format to be sent depending on case status from the executive phone number.
-> TAT countdown ETA for case closure will be shown
-> Excel export for reports would not be available
-> Any 1 excel export report format would be allowed
-> Provision to make a call from agent app to a customer.
-> Executive wise and day/week/month wise dashboard reports would be available